The Future Marketing Manager
What is a manager?
• Definitions, expectations and job specifications
• Marketing standards for a manager
• Competencies and development programmes
The big picture – Taking a broader view
• Getting to grips with professional firm strategies
• Profitability and financial dynamics
• Marketing as part of the management mix
Strategic marketing and business development
• Strategic perspectives – and how to apply them
• Marketing vs. business development
• Markets vs. services
• Strategy development – the options
Developing a marketing plan
• Your first marketing audit
• Setting SMART goals
• Agreeing a budget
Being perceived as a manager
• Self perception
• Communications and confidence
• From specialist to generalist
Gaining partner buy-in
• Understanding partner perspectives
• Coping with difficult partners
Running a team
• Selecting and supervising a team
• Project management
• Dealing with underperformance
Thursday, March 2, 2023
The full-day In-person workshop takes place from 10:00 to 17:00.
To facilitate interaction, workshops are restricted to 18 attendees – maximum of four from the same firm.
First attendee £385 +VAT
Second attendee £375 + VAT
All subsequent attendees £365 + VAT
Due to the restricted number of places, refundable cancellations are only accepted up to one month prior to the event (a cancellation fee of £25 + VAT will be incurred per person). Substitutions can be made at any time. PMI reserves the right to cancel with no liability beyond refund of fees paid.
This training course is open solely to member firms of the PM Forum, a worldwide group of over 3,000 marketers in professional services firms.