Spring Reset – Overcoming Your Business Challenges
How are marketing professionals adapting to increasing business pressures against the backdrop of an uncertain economic outlook?
Many of us are under growing pressures to deliver more, with less resource, amid changing business requirements and strategy.
The PM Forum Midlands committee are delighted to invite you to a collaborative session, aimed at helping you to identify and overcome some of your most challenging issues. The Challenge Forum encourages members to share current challenges, workshop strategies and identify practical steps that you can adopt to help you overcome them.
Challenges might include:
- -Securing stakeholder support for a new campaign
- -Building relationships within the business
- -Aligning marketing strategy with business objectives
- -Dealing with difficult colleagues
- -Working in small groups of three to share challenges
- -Identify your challenge
- -Ask questions to help understand the challenge
- -Help develop strategy to navigate the challenge
Make the most of the wealth of experience and insight we have across PM Forum’s network and share your challenges with us. This session will be chaired by Kirsty Siviter,
PM Forum Midlands Chair; Fiona Pendleton and Kate Hennig, PM Forum Midlands Directors.