Practical and professional skills for marketing/BD assistants
• The business development process and pipeline
• Marketing definitions and core theories
• B2B buying process and selling
• Segmentation, sectors, services and branding
• Channels to market
• The strategic process
• Key strategies for PSFs
• Why do we need plans and what should they contain?
• Internal engagement and communications
• Profile raising, PR and media relations
• Digital marketing, content management and social media
• Events, seminars and contact/sales activities
• Integrated communications and campaign development
• Why professional services marketing is different (The Trusted Advisor)
• Deal with ‘difficult’ people – empathy, listening and buy-in
• Create an impression and convey confidence (non-verbal communication)
• Develop your role, knowledge and skills (career planning)
• Further learning
To facilitate interaction, workshops are restricted to 18 attendees – maximum of four from the same firm.
First attendee £240 +VAT
Second attendee £230 + VAT
All subsequent attendees £220 + VAT
Due to the restricted number of places, refundable cancellations are only accepted up to one month prior to the event (a cancellation fee of £25 + VAT will be incurred per person). Substitutions can be made at any time. PMI reserves the right to cancel with no liability beyond refund of fees paid.
This training course is open solely to member firms of the PM Forum, a worldwide group of over 3,000 marketers in professional services firms.