Enhancing your firm’s social media presence through best practice strategies, plans and techniques
Social media strategy
• Social media in perspective – Core trends and challenges
• Understanding social media and the user journey
• The importance of going beyond vanity metrics
• Integrated social media
• Social media objectives
Hands-on guide to channels and algorithms
• Social media channels hands-on
• Social planning and audience targeting – selecting the right channels
• Social media and content in practice
• Identifying influencers and advocates
• Social proof and social scoring
• Tools for efficiency and effectiveness
• Social media monitoring
• Social media policies and process
• Social measures and analytics
• Internal buy-in and engagement
Planning exercise –
Next steps and key takeaways
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
This half-day online workshop takes place from 9:30 to 13:00.
To facilitate interaction, workshops are restricted to 18 attendees – maximum of four from the same firm.
First attendee £240 +VAT
Second attendee £230 + VAT
All subsequent attendees £220 + VAT
Due to the restricted number of places, refundable cancellations are only accepted up to one month prior to the event (a cancellation fee of £25 + VAT will be incurred per person). Substitutions can be made at any time. PMI reserves the right to cancel with no liability beyond refund of fees paid.
This training course is open solely to member firms of the PM Forum, a worldwide group of over 3,000 marketers in professional services firms.