Engagement, buy in and stakeholder management
Introduction and aims (Exercise)
What is stakeholder management and buy-in?
Strategic: Managing and engaging stakeholders
• Understand and prioritise stakeholders
Exercise: Stakeholder analysis
• Communicate and engage with stakeholders
• The 7P toolbox of buy-in
Operational: Achieving buy-in 1 (Rational)
• Plan (Align goals and strategy, project management)
• Process & Precision (Evidence, business case, communication)
• Pressure (Barriers, champions, conflict management)
Exercise: The business case and plans
Operational: Achieving buy-in 2 (Emotional)
• People (credibility, confidence, power, trust)
• Psychology (empathy, style, motivation, change, ‘difficult’ people)
• Persuasion (questions, listening, influencing)
Exercise: Strategies & Tactics for buy-in scenarios
Thursday, April 27, 2023
This half-day online workshop takes place from 9:30 to 13:00.
To facilitate interaction, workshops are restricted to 18 attendees – maximum of four from the same firm.
First attendee £240 +VAT
Second attendee £230 + VAT
All subsequent attendees £220 + VAT
Due to the restricted number of places, refundable cancellations are only accepted up to one month prior to the event (a cancellation fee of £25 + VAT will be incurred per person). Substitutions can be made at any time. PMI reserves the right to cancel with no liability beyond refund of fees paid.
This training course is open solely to member firms of the PM Forum, a worldwide group of over 3,000 marketers in professional services firms.