Email marketing and marketing automation
Setting up your systems
• Introduction to success factors for email marketing
• Goal setting for email campaigns
• Opt-in rules and GDPR
• Selecting an email service provider
Designing for user experience and Best Practice
• Segmentation and targeting
• Designing email templates
• Structuring an email to maximise response
• Mobile optimisation
Implementing iterative processes
• Campaign planning
• A/B and multivariate testing
• Optimising Open Rate and Click Through Rate
• Email analytics
• Email, Customer Relationship Management and website content integration
• Email automation and triggers
To facilitate interaction, workshops are restricted to 18 attendees – maximum of four from the same firm.
First attendee £240 VAT
Second attendee £230 VAT
All subsequent attendees £220 VAT
Due to the restricted number of places, refundable cancellations are only accepted up to one month prior to the event (a cancellation fee of £25 VAT will be incurred per person). Substitutions can be made at any time. PMI reserves the right to cancel with no liability beyond refund of fees paid.
This training course is open solely to member firms of the PM Forum, a worldwide group of over 3,000 marketers in professional services firms.