Boosting problem-solving, creativity and innovation skills
• What is creativity? What is innovation?
• Myths, theories and models
• Exercises: Assessing your creativity (creative competencies)
• Promoting a creative and innovation culture in your firm
Using the creativity tool kit in problem-solving
• Exercises working through the problem-solving process (design thinking)
• Pre-problem analysis, defining and redefining the problem
• Generating ideas
• Evaluating and selecting ideas (and implementation)
Creativity and innovation in marketing and business development
• Creative content generation (metaphors and storytelling)
• New product and service development (with case studies)
• Innovative marketing strategies and campaigns
• Exercise: Brainstorming ideas
To facilitate interaction, workshops are restricted to 18 attendees – maximum of four from the same firm.
First attendee £240 +VAT
Second attendee £230 + VAT
All subsequent attendees £220 + VAT
Due to the restricted number of places, refundable cancellations are only accepted up to one month prior to the event (a cancellation fee of £25 + VAT will be incurred per person). Substitutions can be made at any time. PMI reserves the right to cancel with no liability beyond refund of fees paid.
This training course is open solely to member firms of the PM Forum, a worldwide group of over 3,000 marketers in professional services firms.
KIM TASSORedStarKim Ltd
Kim Tasso has worked within and for over 200 professional partnerships in the legal, accountancy and property sectors for over 20 years and continues to do so as a management consultant.
She also has direct client exposure from working with organisations in the technology, education, creative, media, real estate and not-for-profit sectors.
Unusually, she combines psychology, marketing and business qualifications so is effective as both a professional trainer, facilitator and coach and also as a subject matter expert in a variety of strategy, marketing, selling and relationship management topics.
She is highly rated as a trainer and coach for lawyers, accountants and surveyors and also lectured on Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) professional marketing qualifications for Cambridge Marketing College.
She is the author of books on soft skills, growth strategies, business development, media relations and business development and a prolific conference speaker and journalist. She is also a member of the PM Magazine Advisory Board.