Being more strategic [Now fully-booked]
• What is strategy? Strategic thinking?
• Strategic planning vs strategic thinking
• Strategic thinking process
• Assessment: How strategic is your mind?
• Improving your strategic thinking
• Developing strategic thinkers at your firm
Group exercise and discussion
Understanding business strategy and strategic analysis
• Visioning: Seeing the big picture and hypothesising
• Strategy development processes
• Strategic management
• Chaotics and crisis management
• Strategic analysis:
– External and internal analysis frameworks (finding key challenges);
– Mission, goal setting and forecasting.
• Competitive advantage and risk
• Strategy execution
Group exercise and discussion
Developing a marketing strategy
• Strategy choice cascade
• Strategic marketing options
• Choosing markets, developing niches and portfolio management
• Segmentation, positioning and branding
• Strategic marketing planning (marketing mix)
• Thought leadership and integrated business development
• Communications campaign planning
• Marketing metrics
• Good strategy: The difference between tactical and strategic
This half-day online workshop takes place from 9:30 to 13:00.
To facilitate interaction, workshops are restricted to 18 attendees – maximum of four from the same firm.
First attendee £240 +VAT
Second attendee £230 + VAT
All subsequent attendees £220 + VAT
This training is now fully booked, check out other PM Forum events hereCheck upcoming events
Due to the restricted number of places, refundable cancellations are only accepted up to one month prior to the event (a cancellation fee of £25 + VAT will be incurred per person). Substitutions can be made at any time. PMI reserves the right to cancel with no liability beyond refund of fees paid.
This training course is open solely to member firms of the PM Forum, a worldwide group of over 3,000 marketers in professional services firms.
KIM TASSORedStarKim Ltd
Kim Tasso has worked within and for over 200 professional partnerships in the legal, accountancy and property sectors for over 20 years and continues to do so as a management consultant.
She also has direct client exposure from working with organisations in the technology, education, creative, media, real estate and not-for-profit sectors.
Unusually, she combines psychology, marketing and business qualifications so is effective as both a professional trainer, facilitator and coach and also as a subject matter expert in a variety of strategy, marketing, selling and relationship management topics.
She is highly rated as a trainer and coach for lawyers, accountants and surveyors and also lectured on Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) professional marketing qualifications for Cambridge Marketing College.
She is the author of books on soft skills, growth strategies, business development, media relations and business development and a prolific conference speaker and journalist. She is also a member of the PM Magazine Advisory Board.