Analytics & Measurement for Digital Marketing
The course covers both current versions of Google Analytics, Universal Analytics and GA4, as well as introducing how attendees can move from their current analytics to the new GA4.
- Analytics and measurement in perspective
- GA4 vs. Universal Analytics
- Key terminology and core reports
- Making sense of the data
- In-depth report walkthrough
- Channel analytics including social, search, email and online advertising
- Attribution modelling and understanding what really works
- Where next? – Analytics planning and dashboards
To facilitate interaction, workshops are restricted to 18 attendees – maximum of four from the same firm.
First attendee £240 +VAT
Second attendee £230 + VAT
All subsequent attendees £220 + VAT
Due to the restricted number of places, refundable cancellations are only accepted up to one month prior to the event (a cancellation fee of £25 + VAT will be incurred per person). Substitutions can be made at any time. PMI reserves the right to cancel with no liability beyond refund of fees paid.
This training course is open solely to member firms of the PM Forum, a worldwide group of over 3,000 marketers in professional services firms.