2014 report into PSF management attitudes towards digital and social technologies
What are the key findings of the 2014 Report?
- Growth: Less than 10% growth in usage is anticipated across all channels over the coming year.
- Reporting: There are still big issues over who gets to see which key performance indicator (KPI) data.
- Clients: Channels are now being used in equal measure with existing clients and prospects.
- Favourites: LinkedIn remains the preferred channel.
- Internal: The technologies are still not being used effectively for internal collaboration.
One respondent commented: “Firm leadership and marketing teams need to take a more integrated approach to digital and social media as part of their overall marketing. Stop seeing social media as a strategy in itself. It is not a strategy, it is a channel.”