Marketing and BD planning in a nutshell
Marketing/BD theory and fundamentals
• Evolution of marketing
• Buying process and pipeline management
• BD – integrating marketing, selling and RM
• Marketing theory (4Ps, segmentation)
• A strategic approach
• Breakout: Do we need marketing/BD plans?
• Marketing planning frameworks
Marketing/BD planning process
• The marketing planning process
• Marketing audit
• Breakout: Analysis and the audit?
• Goal setting
• Strategy selection
– New product/service development
– Communications and campaigns
– Thought leadership/Content marketing
• Budgets and ROI
Overcoming planning challenges in professional services
• Breakout: What are the key planning challenges to overcome?
• Why marketing/BD in a PSF is different
• Cultural issues/Buy-in
• Business strategy, plan and finance
• Matrix, sectors and collaboration
• Sales focus: CEM, CRM and KAM
• Marketing/BD team alignment and skills
To facilitate interaction, workshops are restricted to 18 attendees – maximum of four from the same firm.
First attendee £240 +VAT
Second attendee £230 + VAT
All subsequent attendees £220 + VAT
Due to the restricted number of places, refundable cancellations are only accepted up to one month prior to the event (a cancellation fee of £25 + VAT will be incurred per person). Substitutions can be made at any time. PMI reserves the right to cancel with no liability beyond refund of fees paid.
This training course is open solely to member firms of the PM Forum, a worldwide group of over 3,000 marketers in professional services firms.