How to attract better clients in a changing environment
PM Forum Ireland is delighted to invite members to an interactive in-person workshop on networking and business development, facilitated by Bernard Savage, owner and founder of Size 10 ½ Boots.
In this thought-provoking workshop, Bernard will debunk many myths associated with Business Development and provide you with some key takeaways to help you support your firms in new business generation.
- Why just going to the same old networking events won’t cut it anymore.
- What you can do to future-proof your practice in a tougher market.
- Secrets of how to be effective in promoting your business time efficiently.
- How to network when there are fewer traditional events to go to.
- How to match personality and interests to BD activity.
- You will be more confident that you are getting a return from your time, money, and energy expended in BD.
- You will have a more focused approach to getting traction in BD.
- You will have a new toolkit to help you do BD.
Bernard SavageOwner and Founder, Size 101/2 Boots
Bernard Savage’s career is a game of two halves. In the first half he worked in blue-chip companies, Procter & Gamble and Shell. The second half led to Tenandahalf when, after an in-house role at Eversheds, Bernard saw an opportunity to help ’smarter’ professional service firms. These firms understand that just having good technical practitioners isn’t enough to be commercially successful in an environment that is constantly changing. As a specialist business development agency, Tenandahalf helps law firms, barrister chambers’, patent and trade mark attorneys, architects, accountancy and advisory practices to grow. Since 2005 the team at Tenandahalf has supported more than 200 professional service firms in the UK and internationally.