Campaign development, thought leadership and project management
Much of the work of marketers and business developers involves creating and implementing campaigns that integrate marketing, selling and relationship management activities – whether for the firm, sectors or services. This half day online workshop guides you through the process of developing communications and thought leadership campaigns and introduces project management techniques. The workshop includes numerous campaign case studies from professional service firms.
• Context: Integrating marketing, selling and relationship management
• Buying and business development processes
• Sector marketing
1. Developing campaigns
Exercise: Campaign benefits, challenges and processes
• Benefits of campaigns
• Processes for developing a campaign
• Content management and engagement
• Good campaign criteria
• Illustrative professional service firm campaigns
2. Thought leadership campaigns
• Thought leadership as a strategy
• Creating a thought leadership campaign
• Insight, research methods and client collaboration
• Illustrative professional service firm thought leadership campaigns
Exercise: Brainstorming key issues and insights
3. Implementing campaigns and project management
• Fee-earner empathy: Achieving engagement and buy- in
• Value propositions
• Project management processes (including risk and tasks)
Exercise: Engagement, objectives and resources/budgets
• Integrating roles and campaign competencies
First attendee £270 VAT
Second attendee £260 VAT
All subsequent attendees £250 VAT
Due to the restricted number of places, refundable cancellations are only accepted up to one month prior to the event (a cancellation fee of £25 VAT will be incurred per person). Substitutions can be made at any time. PMI reserves the right to cancel with no liability beyond refund of fees paid.
This training course is open solely to member firms of the PM Forum, a worldwide group of over 3,000 marketers in professional services firms.
KIM TASSORedStarKim Ltd
Kim Tasso has worked within and for over 200 professional partnerships in the legal, accountancy and property sectors for over 20 years and continues to do so as a management consultant.
She also has direct client exposure from working with organisations in the technology, education, creative, media, real estate and not-for-profit sectors.
Unusually, she combines psychology, marketing and business qualifications so is effective as both a professional trainer, facilitator and coach and also as a subject matter expert in a variety of strategy, marketing, selling and relationship management topics.
She is highly rated as a trainer and coach for lawyers, accountants and surveyors and also lectured on Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) professional marketing qualifications for Cambridge Marketing College.
She is the author of books on soft skills, growth strategies, business development, media relations and business development and a prolific conference speaker and journalist. She is also a member of the PM Magazine Advisory Board.