A look ahead to 2024: Insights from the 12th International Marketing Benchmark
How do professional services firms plan to respond to the marketing & business development challenges and opportunities in the coming year? The findings of the 12th annual International Marketing Benchmark will allow you to compare your plans with those of your peers from the UK and the 30+ other countries in which the PM Forum has members.
If you are the marketing leader at a sector firm and have yet to do so, please complete the 2024 Benchmark here.
The questions in the 2024 Benchmark explore:
- Perspectives on the economic outlook for professional services around the world.
- Growth prospects for firms and the implications for their marketing budgets.
- Key activities being planned to achieve firms’ priorities.
- How firms are looking to use Generative AI tools within their marketing functions and wider operations.
- The preferred management style of marketing leaders and where their teams are focusing their efforts.
This year’s Benchmark is the most international yet. As well as the usual responses from Forum members around the world, participants from new groups in Dubai and Toronto, along with senior members of ICON APAC – a membership body of some 3,000 professional services marketers in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore and other countries across Asia-Pacific – are all completing the Benchmark. This facilitates even richer international perspectives and comparisons.
As in prior years, Alastair Beddow, the Managing Director of Meridian West which conducts the research on behalf of the Forum, will provide a presentation of the findings of the 2024 Benchmark. This will be followed by a panel discussion involving well-known marketing leaders from a range of professional services sectors.
A summary of the findings of the 2023 Benchmark can be found here.
We hope you can join us.Book now