Welcome to PM Forum Scotland
The Scotland regional events take place in Edinburgh and Glasgow city centres at various venues. Embossing a startup culture, with the largest amount of professional & financial services outside of London, our Events here definitely align with PM Forum’s standards in industry value across professional services.
Meet The Team Behind Scotland
Anderson Strathern LLP
Why Should You Attend an Event?
Events held in Europe across 15+ cities & locations. PM Forum has a strong European presence, gathering the best minds into one space where they can network & gain useful insights.
With professionals across accountancy, law, property, and more, no matter the topic, there will always be a space where you can implement these insightful topics into your own business!
Every year, there are networking opportunities! By attending events, you are not only being provided professional advice, but have the opporunity to expand your own network!
Members for Over 10 Years
Members Over 5 Years
Previous Events & Reports
Marketing planning and performance measurement
Thursday 09 March 2023, Edinburgh
In this webinar taster hosted by PM Forum Scotland we examined how using data can shape your wider marketing planning and how performance management data feeds directly into strategic planning and culture development.
Points covered include
- The basics of making data driven decisions – what to measure, how and why
- How to take a robust approach to data collection
- Using data to get buy-in from the business
- How to integrate a system vs human approach to collaboration tools that assist with performance management
- What systems are available to manage the process of integration
Members can view the full webinar here
HR for Non-HR Managers/Tips to improve collaborative working with HR
Thursday 20 October 2022, Edinburgh
In this this 3-min webinar taster, the Bidwells HR team talked through:
• Areas HR and marcomms teams can work together on to help to retain people, develop successful internal communication programmes and ultimately generate a positive culture.
• Essential HR tips for first time managers – how to manage team members effectively.
• Examples of how diversity and inclusivity projects can be delivered to promote firm-wide ESG communication internally and externally.
PM Forum members can view the full video here
Recruitment marketing – how to retain and attract the best talent
Thursday 07 April 2022, Edinburgh
A 3-minute taster of Johanne Smith’s presentation where she explained why recruitment marketing is a hot topic for all firms at the moment and, with the much feted ‘great resignation’, how marketing teams are able to support firms to retain and recruit key talent.
PM Forum members can log in to watch the full video
Come together and reconnect
Tuesday 29 March 2022, Edinburgh
As our offices start reopening and events begin to move from virtual to face to face, we want to invite all Scotland members to come together, reconnect with peers and practise being sociable again!
We can help you:
- Ease back into it by starting to reconnect with others in roles just like yours,
- Prepare to be more social by practicing small talk with a group you can trust, who are all in a similar position to you,
- Socialise at a level you are comfortable with in an intimate environment.